Thursday, October 9, 2014

Oh my...totally feeling the love today.  Thank you everyone for taking the time out of your busy day to think of me...if only for a quick moment.  It truly does mean a lot, and I appreciate each one of you.  

I know sometimes we can get wrapped up in our own lives and the impersonal side of Facebook, and it is important to remember that a kind word, or even just "Happy birthday" can go a long way.  Please don't get absorbed into thinking that the one comment won't matter....I was absolutely surprised by the number of well wishes (some even done through private message).  I hope I have responded to everyone.  If I didn't, I did not mean to over look you.  

For my birthday, the family decided to put as many candles on one cupcake...can you say mini-bonfire on my kitchen table? 

But I know they love me...even if they did add 6 more candles than necessary.  And I did blow them all out one time...which I thank my workout with Beachbody - helping me to decrease my asthma, and increase my indurance.  

I have had a wonderful day, and I wish everyone a terrific rest of the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment