Saturday, September 20, 2014

P90 and Wounded Warrior

I am always falling more in love with this company! So if you don't follow Tony Horton, you may not know that his father recently passed away unexpectedly. In going through his belongings, they found that he had been receiving Wounded Warrior recognition from his time in the military but nobody in his family knew that he was receiving it.
With the launch of the newest program, P90, as an honor to the man that gave us Tony Horton, Beachbody is donating $5 from every P90 unit sold through the end of October to the Wounded Warrior foundation in honor of Tony Horton Sr.
Tears filled everyone's eyes including Tony Horton ' s as our CEO announced this today..
I love our country and our vets.
I love this company.
And I love me some Mr. Horton.
Thankful to be a part of a company that does so much to give back. Our keynote speaker said today, "everything you need to know about life can be summed up in one breath. You take it all in. You give it all back."
(Ps P90 is available Monday and can only be purchased through a coach. Message me if you want more info)

No comments:

Post a Comment