Sunday, January 18, 2015

Les Mills Pump: Day 1 through Present (day 14)

Les Mills Pump, my newest beachbody obsession.  I love that the program came with weights.  The first DVD starts with setting up the weight bar and the weights and then shows the movements, so you don't hurt yourself.  It is a program for both beginners and more advanced people.  Which is awesome, so I can have a goal!  I'm just 14 days into the program, and I feel much stronger and my clothes are starting to fit differently...which is a HUGE plus.

So, about my asthma...it is much better...I'm not using the rescue inhaler, and I can feel that I'm breathing better.  I think becoming a coach has been one of the best decisions I've made.  I keep working out, and drinking my Shakeology and the doctor is happy with my progress. 

I have to travel for work in about 2 weeks, and I asked the hubby if it would be weird if I packed my weights so I can still do the program. He said no, but then, he thinks I'm weird anyway.  :-) 

Goals: 
I blogged a while back that I wanted to be diamond by the end of 2014...well, that didn't happen, and I only have myself to blame, for not taking beachbody seriously.  This is a part-time job and I need to show up everyday and talk to people! 

So,
I WILL get my diamond status this year (By June!)
I WILL get a promotion with my current employer
I WILL lose 20 pounds before I get diamond!

Who would want to work with me in these goals?  Do you want to start a part-time job that you can work your own hours and maybe even BEAT me to Diamond?  How cool would that be...for you!!!

Or would you rather work with me and lose 20 pounds by June!?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment